Training & Short Courses
Training and short courses by the Institute offers the opportunity for us to share with industry and government agencies our knowledge, best practices and experience. The Institute undertakes public and in‐house training and short courses in acoustcs, noise & vibration.
The short courses are:
- Basic Machinery Vibration Analysis
- Advanced Machinery Vibration Analysis
- Predictive Maintenance & Condition Monitoring
- Acoustics Best Practice
- Practical Noise Control
- Noise Control for Construction Sites
- Environmental Noise Measurements & Assessment
We also provide industry specific and customised short courses in Machinery Analysis for power generation and oil & gas industry.
In addition to the above, we provide Certification Courses for:
- ISO 18436‐2 Vibration Analyst Category I, II
- Competency in Environmental Noise & Vibration Measurements
The ISO Certification training is conducted in collaboration with Shinkawa Sensor Technology Japan with certification by JSME (Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers). The Environmental Noise Competent Person is in collaboration with EiMAS (DOE Environmental Institute of Malaysia).